Monday, March 3, 2014

WEEKEND RECAP

Hello, March! 
Hope you all had a great weekend! 
If you follow me on instagram, you saw I had a busy weekend.
Saturday morning we woke up bright & early to drive all the way to Catholic Memorial High School in Waukesha for our Pre-Marriage Class from 8:30-4pm.
 Then as soon as it was over I headed to Milwaukee to celebrate one my bridesmaid's birthday. First stop was the nail bar. 




Next we went to dinner and had the most AMAZING meal. I ordered the pulled chicken and it was soooo good! If you are ever in Milwaukee area and need a place to eat, stop in and try the Smoke Shake.
On Sunday I met my mom at the Pfister for the Magnificent Bride show. My DJ had graciously given us tickets. It was oh-so lovely! Mom and I had the best day and got lots of ideas!


Can you spot my mom & me?!?!? We were at one of the workshops by David Caruso of Dynamic Events sharing the secrets to a fabulous wedding.
I had to post this last picture to catch my mom in the background! As you can see she is holding both our coats, my purse, and trying to take a picture on my iphone all so I could show you all my swag bag full of goodies.
 Also in case you are wondering the key around my neck was for the grand prize. If your key unlocked the case you would win a tennis bracelet. Of course I didn't win, but it was fun to try!

Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment